Why log in?
How to Log In for the First Time
- Faster event registration
- You can click "View Profile" to update your profile and your Member Directory listing
- Go to the upper right corner of any page.
- Click inside the "Email" box and type the full address (for example "firstname.lastname@example.org"). If you have more than one email address, type the one you gave us when you joined.
- Even though you don't have a password yet, click on: "Forgot Password"
- One the next screen enter your full email address again.
- Look for an email that contains a link to the password reset page. If you don't see it, check your Spam folder.
- Enter the password of your choice in the two blanks.
RESERVING and CANCELLING
- It's now called "Registering for an Event."
- You don't have to log in to register, but it's faster if you do.
- Click on "Events" on the right, then click on the event you'd like to attend.
- Fill in your email address and all other information.
- Do a separate registration for each guest. You can also register for another member, for example, your partner.
- You can no longer say "Maybe" or "No."
- To cancel or change a registration, send email to M.A.N. or call 347-704-0704.